NO SPEED, ALTITUDE, BATTERY, or GPS data displayed on screen

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am new to the Phantom community. I recently had installed everything on my iPhone but the GPS, speed, altitude and battery voltage are not working on my iPhone screen. Everything else seems to work fine. I have tried reinstalling the app, updating the firmware etc. Does anybody have any suggestions????

Hey guys,
I am new to the Phantom community. I recently had installed everything on my iPhone but the GPS, speed, altitude and battery voltage are not working on my iPhone screen. Everything else seems to work fine. I have tried reinstalling the app, updating the firmware etc. Does anybody have any suggestions????
Check the three cables that come down from the Phantom and lead into the top of the gimbal base.
One is probably not snug in its connected.

Reactions: Mako79
Ok, sorry I have to ask.
Did you connect your phone to the Phantom SID wifi. And it says connected?

Where was this loose cable? I have the exact problem. The only thing I can see is the battery life of my wifi extender.

Where was this loose cable? I have the exact problem. The only thing I can see is the battery life of my wifi extender.

Its the 3 sets of grey wire that comes from the p2 down to the gimbal board . The culprit is the usually the 4pin clip in cable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers