No sound during recording video?

Reaction score
Hello everyone, 2nd day out, another outstanding experience and no problems. I am wondering there, when I shoot video, I have no sound of the props whirring. Is there a way to get the sound working? Many thanks...

J.

Attachments

• DJI00024a.jpg
    DJI00024a.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 889
Beautiful shots indeed!

However, it seems like you really made a hasty purchase and without doing a little bit of research first. ;) The Phantom V2+ does not record sound period. ;)

Oh it really doesn't matter to me, because when I get to start taking serious videos, I'll overlap music in the background. I actually did quite a bit of research and wouldn't say I was too hasty. A bit perhaps, but I'm very happy with everything so far. Thank you sir!

Best wishes,
J.

While I'm on the topic of videos, does anyone know a good place or program that is user friendly where I can add music to my videos I take with my P2V+?

Mori55 said:
If you could do sound , the only thing you would hear is the props.

That is true.
But sound can be very helpful for post-flight analysis and troubleshooting.

I''ve had one of these FLY DVs for years: http://www.flying-hobby.com/upload/Etec ... %202_0.pdf

I'ts about the size of a lipstick 'dispenser'.

I've stuck it on every r/c item I've owned since.

I get sound and can see the actual Phantom attitude during different flight situations.
The size and shape make it easy to mount.

(Note: The lens does not rotate to look straight ahead. The photo in link shows it's max 'up' tilt.
It does rotate down to 90deg from body or straight down.)

JWarren said:
While I'm on the topic of videos, does anyone know a good place or program that is user friendly where I can add music to my videos I take with my P2V+?
You can either add free music to your video when uploading to youtube or if you are a windows user windows movie maker will add any music you have on your hard drive quite effortlessly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.