no smart phone

so what do I need, a 2.4 ghz video monitor? maybe a 2.4 antenna and a monitor. I don't know what im doing with this stuff.

Any android or ios device will work

I have a android tablet that I don't use that I would sell to you for a cheap price if you want it

A cheap android device would be the easiest to do. It'll come in handy for other stuff, so it'll be a good buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest my fairly recent Asus Memo Pad HD 7 Android tablet lags like crazy compared to my iPhone 5. I mean 1.5-2 second lag. After comparing them I find the android device unmanagable.

To the point I will looking into an iPad Mini.

PS. Once you start recording, it lags even more.

I've got an iPad air and love it. But if you want a tablet on the cheap, either a cheap android or a kindle fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, just went through this process as my Sony phone was not good, can't see a thing!
So tried n I phone and that worked fine and have now bought an I pad mini. Need to download the PHONE app to it.
The mini was chosen as a full size tablet is too big and heavy and will put your controller way off balance.
Keep flying! Be safe!

I got a samsung galaxy 3 tablet from cosco 169 bucks with camera. It was suggested from another member for having a bright screen.

I just got the nexus 7, it wont connect to wifi or the fc40 camera, im going to return it.

I also have a nexus 7 and i have no problem linking it with FC40 cam, the only thing is it doesnt fit the "thing" that should grab the phone because 7" is too big for it.

Disco Volante said:
I also have a nexus 7 and i have no problem linking it with FC40 cam, the only thing is it doesnt fit the "thing" that should grab the phone because 7" is too big for it.

Velcro + a small plastic box on the back of the Nexus 7. You can grip the box with the claw and enjoy your free 7" screen. Until the sun reflections spoil the fun...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair