No signal

To be clear my USB cable was connecting my phone to the controller. Just like it says to do in the "How to Connect" home page on the App. I just tried both ways and can control the drone, but the app isn't working and neither is the camera. I have a LG V10 droid phone.

When you update the firmware on the drone, the controller must also be updated.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is there a default settings option by any chance. I switched from beginner mode and I can fly the thing fine, but it says I'm disconnected and I can't get the camera to work except for an instant it will come on and I get an image of my grass and it gets stuck there.

been going thru this nightmare of updating firmware p3p and I finally found this thread know about Ive downgraded my controller firmware, tried to install an older firmware for p3p reconnect controller to p3p and still was getting no signal and not much else. So i read this three go to look for wifi of my p3p don't see it but my bird annoyced home point has been marked check .....etc screen tells me I need updates #Screen shot 1 but let me take off then screen went blank but still had control of my p3p even camera i kept it low enuf to not fly off restarted the app on my android and it was back to operating like it had been before the update! All day I've been working on this and see above about a wifi thingy I still haven't found BUT down grading firmware got me back in the air ...the last update id done it started floating when I was use to it staying where i put it.... i swore off updates as i read that was a problem battery got low i brought it down and started to type this .

been going thru this nightmare of updating firmware p3p and I finally found this thread know about Ive downgraded my controller firmware, tried to install an older firmware for p3p reconnect controller to p3p and still was getting no signal and not much else. So i read this three go to look for wifi of my p3p don't see it but my bird annoyced home point has been marked check .....etc screen tells me I need updates #Screen shot 1 but let me take off then screen went blank but still had control of my p3p even camera i kept it low enuf to not fly off restarted the app on my android and it was back to operating like it had been before the update! All day I've been working on this and see above about a wifi thingy I still haven't found BUT down grading firmware got me back in the air ...the last update id done it started floating when I was use to it staying where i put it.... i swore off updates as i read that was a problem battery got low i brought it down and started to type this .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-06-19-49-46.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-06-19-49-46.png
    989.8 KB · Views: 237
Wow, that's defiantly different than the P3S.
I am out of here.
:eek:

I just went and did a test flight and it's working fine now...now that I used my son's IPhone. I guess the app is just too buggy for Droids so I'll borrow my son's phone when I fly for now. I'm just glad I know that it's the app and/or Droids that have issues. Not the P3P or the controller and the updates were done correctly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl