No signal

Reaction score
This is something new for me. The past couple of days after I launch I get a no signal indicator. I calibrate every flight, I even re-linked the the RC to aircraft. I'm not doing anything new, as far as I can tell nothing has changed but I can get a "no signal" with the aircraft only 20 ft from me. Any ideas? Thanks,
Ken

I'm starting to get this more and more. Did you ever figure out what is going on? I'm thinking of sending my unit off for repair.

No, I never figured it out. And I kept experimenting and flying trying stuff out, even got that parabolic antenna. Unfortunately I crashed beyond repair. So I would try to get some kind of repair something was not right. Anyway, got a good price on a Advance, just arrived yesterday. Today I find out if it works. Good luck with yours.

Strange this thread comes up... I've always gotten great signal on the video all the easy through flying to winter.. Could get 8000 ft out easy...
Nothing has changed, did three flights today... And it would lose as close as 100 ft... Hope this isn't a new trend... Again.. Nothing different with bird or area i can tell.
In fact one flight list signal 2000 ft out, i flew out back with map and telemetry, didn't regain signal till it was almost on top of me... Tried app reset and everything

Update;
I did email DJI and they gave me an RMA. So, I sent it off and received it back rather quick I might add and all is well with the bird!!!
I called but could not get the tech to tell me what they had to do or what was the problem. Here is a copy of the email when I ask DJI what they had to do. But anyway. all is working, just like brand new. I tell you, I use to get this signal loss when I would pick up the bird to move it around while holding the radio as you position for take off, It was like when My hand was covering the top, the signal would go away and or get a bad break up in the signal. But since the return, I can carry it around in the house or out side and as soon as take off, no signal loss. So, they fixed something...//

Dear Darmie Neal Rudsill,
Thank you for contacting DJI NORTH AMERICA, according to your RMA 278248 the repair department has repaired/replaced the following items:

Phantom 3 Aircraft (Excludes Remote Controller Camera Battery and Battery Charger ) (Pro/Adv)[CP.PT.XXXXXX]
No further details available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic