No signal

Ptr

Reaction score
Thanks #msinger for your reply in last post, vid is less than 3mins long & as you'll see demonstrates my problem, need help @ wits end have tried all I know to do

What Phantom 3 is this video from?? I was under the impression that none of the Phantom3's have a microphone.

What Phantom 3 is this video from?? I was under the impression that none of the Phantom3's have a microphone.

P3P it's a screen record called Shou so iPhone mic is picking up sound not phantom which you said has none, help still needed for no signal issue

Where in that video are you losing signal?
Are you sure that that screen recording app is not interfering with your video preview?

Where in that video are you losing signal?
Are you sure that that screen recording app is not interfering with your video preview?

From start to finish losing signal in & out as I think vid shows, screen record was just to show you guys, it's the same regardless if it's on or off (record app), help

I've had a similar video drop-out problem. For me, it **seems** to be worse when the bird is very close to the remote, and much less frequent when it's flying at a distance. Is this the same for you, or does the video look like this at all distances?

I've had a similar video drop-out problem. For me, it **seems** to be worse when the bird is very close to the remote, and much less frequent when it's flying at a distance. Is this the same for you, or does the video look like this at all distances?

Yes much worse when close & on occasion when far out, but on takeoff very bad & doesn't inspire confidence to go far out

I scanned the video and because of that I only caught the no signal near the very end. What I saw is not uncommon when being that close and the R/C facing away from the A/C.

As for the video breaking up from time to time could be any number of things. I have seen it my P3 under certain situations. Maybe try and see if the channels are changing to those with the least noise.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl