No signal problem

Reaction score
I just bought a p3 pro today. Got it home and started the process of getting it ready to fly. Have encountered a problem that has stumped me for hours. Thought some of you might have experienced it and would have a solution. I can go to the camera portion of the app but there is no live feed and it gives me a no signal message. I can fins nothing to fix it. I have hit the small reset button by the battery.

sounds like remote isn't link

find msinger he will no what to due

Try reinstalling the DJI GO app. If that does not help, please let us know the following:
  • What kind of mobile device are you using?
  • Which version of DJI GO are you using?
  • Did you try upgrading the firmware?
  • Which version of the firmware is on the Phantom & remote controller?

Reactions: flpholt
Please note if RC FW is not matching with FC, you will get No Signal message on DJI Go App. Are you seeing any update message when you hit Status on DJI Go app?

Thank you everyone for the fast replies. It makes me happy to be a part of a community that is so willing and ready to help. I just resolved my issue by reinstalling the firmware a second time. I look forward to posting on here again m the future. Thank you all for your help

Good! And, welcome to Phantom Pilots :)

happy flying

Congrats on getting your signal fixed. That same issue has been ongoing for me for two months. Waiting for FedEx to pick it up and take it to Dji tomorrow to see what's up.

We have seen two root causes so far for No Signal issues. First is when DJI Go App installation is not correct and the other one is when RC and P3 have mismatched FW. The second one is very new.

We have seen two root causes so far for No Signal issues. First is when DJI Go App installation is not correct and the other one is when RC and P3 have mismatched FW. The second one is very new.
Back when I first had the issue I re-paired the remote numerous times and reinstalled go app. I would get signal after having to shut everything down and restart several times. But here lately its waaay worse. It also started losing signal in flight, which it NEVER did before. Dji thinks its a bum remote.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.