No Signal issues 2nd post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
6e5f04e86bf0b84effef6aea0aeddf58.jpg

Trying to get more thoughts on this or direction on where to go. My P3A is not even 2weeks old and I'm having issue with video capture and photo capture. The screen shot above is what I get when I switch from camera to video mode. Live feed is fine, flight is fine. I just can't capture any moments.
Things I've done or checked:
Newest firmware update
Newest app update
SD card that shipped with bird
iPhone 6s+ is my device (restarted and redownloaded)
Full function of camera from controller

Green light on front of camera is solid green till I switch to video or try to take a picture then it goes out for a few seconds before blinking for a few seconds then solid green again. If I switch to video it auto switches back to photo mode after cycling through.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Personally I'm giving up on this board, you seem to get loads of views on a post but nobody can be bothered to offer advice, on my first post someone told me to stipulate which bird I was using and suggested I hadn't provided enough information. Standard was selected in the prefix. Good luck with your issues mate. But I'd speak to DJI, you can find the link to their live chat within the DJI Go app under the far right bottom tab.

6e5f04e86bf0b84effef6aea0aeddf58.jpg

Trying to get more thoughts on this or direction on where to go. My P3A is not even 2weeks old and I'm having issue with video capture and photo capture. The screen shot above is what I get when I switch from camera to video mode. Live feed is fine, flight is fine. I just can't capture any moments.
Things I've done or checked:
Newest firmware update
Newest app update
SD card that shipped with bird
iPhone 6s+ is my device (restarted and redownloaded)
Full function of camera from controller

Green light on front of camera is solid green till I switch to video or try to take a picture then it goes out for a few seconds before blinking for a few seconds then solid green again. If I switch to video it auto switches back to photo mode after cycling through.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Try uninstaling the go app and reinstall from Dji web site.

Personally I'm giving up on this board, you seem to get loads of views on a post but nobody can be bothered to offer advice, on my first post someone told me to stipulate which bird I was using and suggested I hadn't provided enough information. Standard was selected in the prefix. Good luck with your issues mate. But I'd speak to DJI, you can find the link to their live chat within the DJI Go app under the far right bottom tab.
Well hate your giving up so quick but the advice you just gave wasn't no help to the OP .
No need to just rant .Someone will see this and help .I would but don't have his model .

Many folks tried to help you and answered in the first post. By the way, please don't start multiple threads with the same topic - No Signal, won't take pictures or capture video

If no one has a solution so far the next logical step it to contact DJI for repairs if it is too late to return it to the place of purchase.

Reactions: garykeithmead1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik