No Signal in RED on App, no video feed.

Tried to relink. The problem is not solved. "No Signal" appear while flying. Maybe the problem is about interference. Sometimes, "No Signal" suddenly appear just fly away about 3 meter.

Having same problem and have tried everything in the many threads I have found. I live in a very remote area and can not send unit in till spring. I noticed several of you that returned unit to DJI and it was fixed. Any idea what DJI did to resolve it?

If it is under warranty,
"You Know Nothing!"

I gave up to solve the problem. I send it to repair yesterday. It seems the FPV component has problem. The day before I send to repair, the Phantom 3 Standard no video feed just 3 meter when I fried it at the beach and 3 more different place.

I removed the hdmi module and reinstalled my original non-hdmi module and it seemed to resolve the lost video/connection problem. Had to reinstall f/w 1.6.70 on the RC as it must of sensed the hdmi module had been removed. Did all the calibrations and could not get a failure using 3 apps and iphone and ipad. Looks like I wasted a $100 that I should of put towards a Shield tablet to get all the video on my HP googles instead of the filtered down version via the hdmi module.

I have the same problem also.So I purchased a new main board with the motors and LED's.I had telemetry before I did the ritual update and after that I had no fpv.So I am thinking it is the new firware up date..I took a hard crash and when separating the two halfs of he drone I damaged the main board.I had gimbal problems andI fixed that.So I will try uninstalling the app.New firmware should not do this.I heard Dji discontinued the p3 standard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1