"No signal" in app, Gimbal non-responsive, Drone Still flies after rough landing.

Is it worth taking the shell apart and checking connections inside the drone you think? Is there someone I could call for a bit of help that is experienced with these units? And where is a good place to send it so it doesn't need to all the way back to cali. I am after sending a vision back, this one once before, and I'd rather not go for a third.
If you have checked all the external connections thoroughly, yes. I would still remove the camera/gimbal assembly first, and inspect very carefully. That's much easier than opening up the bird. If you don't want to send it to Cali, send it to me in Florida. I promise I will not chase any polar bears.

Something else that I've noticed is that the app picks the drone up as a professional instead of the advanced.

If you have checked all the external connections thoroughly, yes. I would still remove the camera/gimbal assembly first, and inspect very carefully. That's much easier than opening up the bird. If you don't want to send it to Cali, send it to me in Florida. I promise I will not chase any polar bears.

I have already taken the gimbal off, but I will give it a second look. I have no trouble taking the gimbal apart but the shell is something I don't want to take apart again. I would definitely send it to you instead. I don't trust DJI and how easy it would be for them to say "You need a whole new gimbal assembly." If the drone needs a whole new gimbal it would be out of action for some time. I would miss the rest of the sledding season, and I don't need it until the Icebergs come out again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl