No signal/connection AGAIN

Reaction score
My P3 seems to be working but I do get the no signal but after reminding it seems to have worked.A week ago I was hired by a golf club to take some video and photos. The job was for today, but I decided to go down there to check if there would be any problems and there was none. Today went down with many onlookers set everything up and took off and the screen went and there was no signal or connection, landed, switched off everything and turned on the tx then the P3p and the app which is running on my iPhone 6 plus, tried running the app before as well, again booted up still no picture. Switched off and tried another battery, and rebooted my phone, trying everything at this moment as the club is running out of patience . Tried again and everything seems ok , up she went and after 3 odd mins again signal lost, tried for an hour and then gave up. At this moment it looks like I've lost the job which really sucks. I'm losing faith in this product, if my Nikon D3 acted like that I would have no career. I'm seriously thinking of giving up with the P3, does anyone have any ideas,
Many thanks

This is what the display looks like, but u get full control still
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440177866.976673.jpg

Last edited:
Have you tried a brand new connection cable. There is some evidence that a cable may cause problems.

1. New SD card
2. Uninstall and reinstall Go
3. Clear all flight logs and video cache after backup

This list, and the cable swap, was suggested to me when I had similar issues. Cable swap seems to have helped so far.

I was having the same problem. Hard to connect and then when connected I would lose that connection in flight. I tried everything. New cable, uninstalled and reinstalled everything. That didn't work. What did work for me was having my iPhone 6 plus in airplane mode. I also would bring things online as it is described on the how to connect screen by starting the remote first next the phantom and then connect the phone to the remote and that's when I would start up the DJI Go app. Rock solid now.

I have had the same problem. Tried everything that could be tried, cables deleting the app ect ect. Only thing that worked for me was taking the memory card out of the gimbal and putting it back in again. Problem started on latest firmware for me. Annoying as I am working with mine on a daily basis all so.

Same here , this problem started on the latest version, tried different cables and taking it out and then in (cable), and a couple of times says the there is a firmware upgrade for the quad, but I'm running the latest version, then turn it off and on and no firmware version upgraded , but I did turn on airplane mode so that might be it, going out tomorrow to fly, so I'll report back,

Last edited:
Took P3 out this morning with airplane mode on and had a seamless flight with two batteries, so let's hope this is the cure, now to try and get the job back

same here on s6 edge and go app 2.0.2 and not on 2.0.1 !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic