No Satellite mode in "find my phantom" DJI app?

Reaction score
Was browsing through the settings in the dji app, looking in the "find my phantom" it works as it should with the blue dot showing me and the red is the phantom, their positions are exact but i only have the "standard view" from google maps? In the dji instruction manual i see a satellite view from google earth as well which you can choose, page 41 of the manual. I've thankfully not needed to use this feature but it would be better to have the satellite view if i ever need it.
Any clues?

No idea, anyone? :?:

happydays said:
On the find my phantom page, at the top left should be a box saying standard/satellite mode. Do the obvious! (iOS at least)

That was my question, where is the box saying standard/satellite mode? All i see is the standard map.

Meta4 said:
There's nothing there to click on my Android app.

Maybe it is not there for us android users, does any other android user have the satellite imagery option on the app?

Does any android user have the satellite imagery option in the app? :?:

It sure is a shame this feature doesn't work better then what it does. All the stars & moons have to line up just right for it to be reliable.

It seems android users do not have the satellite option in the "find my phantom", only standard view.
fu6hdv.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers