No pop up to activate the drone

Reaction score
I just got another P4 (new) and attempted to do a firmware update which it requested and it failed midway through the process. I then hooked it up to my computer to the assistant 2 app I then refreshed it to factory default firmware and then did the updated firmware from the computer successfully. Now when I launch the go 4 software it says The drone needs to be activated (it has yet to beactivated). It says this within the software where all those other items are listed that say OK like IMU etc. I tap on where it says aircraft needs to be activated and nothing happens. I go back to the white screen at the beginning of the launch and nothing happens there either. No pop-up letting me Activate. So, I uninstalled the app and reinstall it with same issue. I am logged in with my existing DJI account. I then tried installing the software on another iOS device with same result. Are their servers down or something?

SOLVED! Today i took the default memory card out and immediately the drones fans came on and rear lights started blinking differently. I then turned on the controller and hooked my phone up to it and the activation window popped up! Why in the world would that card interfere at all? Anyway, i put my 64gb card in and all is well!

SOLVED! Today i took the default memory card out and immediately the drones fans came on and rear lights started blinking differently. I then turned on the controller and hooked my phone up to it and the activation window popped up! Why in the world would that card interfere at all? Anyway, i put my 64gb card in and all is well!
Yeh not sure ,,ihad different issue changed card,bingo,,me p4 only had a 16gb lexar from new ,,mayby some cheap & nasty sd cards corrupting firmware:) good to read u got sorted

Reactions: slbynum

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20