No picture or vid feed?

Reaction score
hi
I have a p2+.. i was flying it the other day and it wobbled and came down a bit hard.. after a initil test flight it worked..i then tried to connect the camera to no avail..just a black screen??..i closely inspected the camera and it looked fine.. the camera still levels on the gimbal and moves up and down....when i try pressing video or still picture i get the poo/lost signal prompt?..i also noticed a small mark on the flex ribbon..could this be the problem? I have ordered a new one, im fairly new to drones and have studied the manual.. cheers leigh

hi
I have a p2+.. i was flying it the other day and it wobbled and came down a bit hard.. after a initil test flight it worked..i then tried to connect the camera to no avail..just a black screen??..i closely inspected the camera and it looked fine.. the camera still levels on the gimbal and moves up and down....when i try pressing video or still picture i get the poo/lost signal prompt?..i also noticed a small mark on the flex ribbon..could this be the problem? I have ordered a new one, im fairly new to drones and have studied the manual.. cheers leigh
Possible that the cables came unplugged or the wifi module burnt up. I would start with the cables including the black ribbon and the three on top of the gimbal. If those don't work then it would most likely be the wifi module. Sorry :) Best of luck

i have replaced the ribbon(tricky!!), put it all back together..... now i have nothing??the gyros don't even seem to have power? there is a red light flashing above the camera? what have i done wrong lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik