No picture in FPV installation

Reaction score
Im trying to install a Boscam TS-353 via FPV Hub, a iOSD mini and a Boscam RC701 monitor

My problem is that dont get any picture on the monitor?
I checked the channels and that should be OK.

What am i doing wrong? Didn't think this should be a difficult installation, and can't find anyone that have the same problem as i do.

Hope its possible to see on the picture that everything is OK.

Attachments

• IMAG01692.jpg
    IMAG01692.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 395
Flip the switch on the hub to VID and try, if you haven't already. I had the same problem and got a picture after doing this. Now my problem is no telemetry to my monitor. It seems I'm not getting power to the iosd mini and that was preventing the video feed. Something to try before getting too wild with a fix.

triggins said:
Flip the switch on the hub to VID and try, if you haven't already. I had the same problem and got a picture after doing this. Now my problem is no telemetry to my monitor. It seems I'm not getting power to the iosd mini and that was preventing the video feed. Something to try before getting too wild with a fix.

When you put the switch in VID position it bypasses the iOSD.

Correct on the bypass. I wanted to try all the easiest solutions to pinpoint the problem and that got me started. Went back after answering this post and found the plug-in to the iosd mini wasn't fully seated. Video and telemetry are now fully functioning. Sometimes you need that reminder to try the simple things before you start tearing everything apart.

Now i tried without the hub and direct to the Phantom. Nothing.
I get a black screen when i connect everything. If the Phantom is of i get this antswar.

Might it be something that is broken?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie