No picture. Cannot connect??

Reaction score
hi
I have a p2.. i was flying it the other day and it wobbled and came down a bit quick.. after a initil test flight it worked..i then tried to connect the camera to no avail..jyst a black screen..i closely inspected the camera and it looked fine.. the camera still levels on the gimbal and moves up and down....when i try pressing video or still picture i get the poo/lost signal prompt..i also noticed a small mark on the flex ribbon..could this be the problem? I have ordered a new one, im fairly new to drones and have studied the manual.. cheers leigh

hi
I have a p2.. i was flying it the other day and it wobbled and came down a bit quick.. after a initil test flight it worked..i then tried to connect the camera to no avail..jyst a black screen..i closely inspected the camera and it looked fine.. the camera still levels on the gimbal and moves up and down....when i try pressing video or still picture i get the poo/lost signal prompt..i also noticed a small mark on the flex ribbon..could this be the problem? I have ordered a new one, im fairly new to drones and have studied the manual.. cheers leigh

Before I can really help you I do need more information as to which camera, gimbal and video transmitter you are ussing. Also do you have mini iOSD connected between the camera and transmitter?

IMG_1007.JPG
Hi jason
It is the f2.8 140% fov?? It is the one that came with the drone..ihave addeda photo..the new ribbon arrived today so i will try it tomorrow..i am new to this so i may ask silly questions . Thanks

View attachment 73023 Hi jason
It is the f2.8 140% fov?? It is the one that came with the drone..ihave addeda photo..the new ribbon arrived today so i will try it tomorrow..i am new to this so i may ask silly questions . Thanks

Sorry but I'm unable to answer your questions regarding a P2 vision+ and you would be better off posting you questions in the thread phantom 2 vision+ help as this thread is for the phantom2 non-vision.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic