No photos in app editor

Reaction score
I did all updates on my P3P and DJI App successfully today because I was not getting any photos. I DO get videos in the editor. I still do not get photos however. Is there something I'm missing?
350016440ae9ed7b41bf494a5c389c8a.jpg

Your versions look good.

Check cam connections

[COMMENT][/COMMENT]
I DO get videos in the editor. I still do not get photos however. Is there something I'm missing?
I've never touched the editor, but AFAIK only JPEG photos will transfer directly to the editor in real time. RAW photos (and 4k video) will not. Did you happen to be shooting RAW photos?

Here's a screen shot from a DJI tutorial video.

image.jpg

Last edited:
If your using an iPad, only the video automatically gets stored on the device. You must download the pics from the sd card manually.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm not sure what the setting is regarding RAW or 4K. I used to use my iphone6 and it would do photos, but now it does not either. Will check the settings and let you know. Thanks for the thoughts. Much appreciated!!

I changed the RAW setting for photos to JPEG. It stIll did not download to editor. BUT, when I tap the "play" arrow beneath the camera button on the app, it takes me to all pics n vids and I downloaded them there. That moved any pics to the editor. I don't know if that's what that is for??? The video of how to edit videos is fantastic. Thanks for that. Where does that video reside?

Also, what is AFAIK?

I changed the RAW setting for photos to JPEG. It stIll did not download to editor. BUT, when I tap the "play" arrow beneath the camera button on the app, it takes me to all pics n vids and I downloaded them there. That moved any pics to the editor. I don't know if that's what that is for??? The video of how to edit videos is fantastic. Thanks for that. Where does that video reside?

Also, what is AFAIK?
Glad you got them in the editor.
AFAIK = as far as I know
The video was just one of the tutorials that DJI put out. I think they are all on YouTube as was the one I linked to earlier. I dont know of any one central repository, so I just search when I want to see one again.
Cheers sir.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie