No More Chicken

Reaction score
I have owned my Phantom for 3-4 months now,just don't know why, I couldn't get my guts to fly it, well today I took it up, mild breeze, 3 take of and landing and a few treks around the field, no crashes, I do have some air time in radio gliders and the such, but has been many years, next trip I will mount the old GoPro1 and let her rip, battery is charging now, will fly in the AM, just had to post, she handled like a dream.

I don't understand how someone can buy something and then not use it for 3-4 months :shock:

Hopefully you at least read the manual in that time. :lol:

everybody has their own comfort zone and one is no better or worse than the next, just different. I also like to take small steps on my own terms, at my speed and i will not lose my investment.

If the truth was known, just to many hobbies.........remember! ......he who dies with the most toys WINS :roll:

I didnt mean to offend but if I get a new toy I need to play with it aspa which quite regularly includes me wrecking it.

For that reason I will lose the game as I will die with not many toys unless each piece is counted as a separate toy on the day of reckoning. :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4