No Map update inside?

Reaction score
I just turned my P3P on in my house to make some settings in the pilot app. I noticed that my map is shwoing me where I flew yesterday! Im using my iphone so I do have cell service in the house but NO GPS on the Phantom cause Im inside.. How do I reset to my current pos or do I need to get GPS on the Phantom to get the map updated? thanks!

I just turned my P3P on in my house to make some settings in the pilot app. I noticed that my map is shwoing me where I flew yesterday! Im using my iphone so I do have cell service in the house but NO GPS on the Phantom cause Im inside.. How do I reset to my current pos or do I need to get GPS on the Phantom to get the map updated? thanks!
You need a GPS signal in order to show your global position on a map...

You need a GPS signal in order to show your global position on a map...

I want to do the opposite! Can I cache maps from a location different to where I am now? I have excess data available which expires soon so I thought I could cache maps of places where I might fly.
Can I?

I want to do the opposite! Can I cache maps from a location different to where I am now? I have excess data available which expires soon so I thought I could cache maps of places where I might fly.
Can I?
Yes, you can cache map data in the app by opening the map and dragging it around to the places you plan to fly. Remember the cache contains exactly what you see when dragging the map around, so if you require street level maps, be sure to zoom in to street level when you're caching.

Yes, you can cache map data in the app by opening the map and dragging it around to the places you plan to fly. Remember the cache contains exactly what you see when dragging the map around, so if you require street level maps, be sure to zoom in to street level when you're caching.

Thanks for the quick reply! Do I need to be connected to the quad while I am doing this?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic