In a few clicks you will javelin all your answers
As I'm a Mac user and as a Mac user you keep in mind
A sw dev who plans for less than 10k users it's all win baby

But I think they understand the massess may look at what they
Have if they also dev for a platform that the big city slickers
With the $$ use

Not if
When

I can't help with a solution, but it already struck me that everything in this hobby is PC based....and I think I understand why.
I think that almost 100% of the parts, gadgets, IC boards, etc. of our birds are made in China.....and for a whole bunch of reasons including closed/proprietary hardware and software, not to mention the relative cost of Macs versus PCs....the PC world is king in China. The open architecture of PC's had created a manufacturing bonanza of a zillion versions of each and every part...all/most made in China.

I could be wrong, but seems to me that's the way it is.

AR.Tommy said:
Hello,

it also works with Virtualbox on Mac OS X (which is free)

I cannot get it to recognise or connect to the USB port and VirtualBox says it is still busy on a previous request - most confusing...

I don't have a dog in this fight........my dog is a PC.

You all certainly have a point and a right to complain and no, it is not fair. I DO sympathize. DJI is certainly in a position to pressure it's Chinese suppliers to produce a Mac software solution.

But it tickles my heart to imagine all the small, cottage industry Chinese who are producing all these fancy, hi-tech trinket components....have NO use for Macs and seem to be 100% PC oriented.

The irony even extends to the PC OS's. Many of the controller programs are written (poorly) on a single, often outdated PC OS .....such as many will work with Win 7 and/or XP or are ONLY 32 bit compatible and are not natively compatible with Win 8 or Vista. One has to find a re-translated version or go find (or buy) an older 32 bit compatible system...so just having a PC does not automatically solve this issue. for PC committed users.

Take heart, this is only a transitional problem which will end when we all speak Chinese.

I do find it somewhat amusing hearing how all these people with Win8 run into issues trying to connect
..whereas I've had no problems connecting via my Mac running Parallels/Win7. :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik