No luck yet

Reaction score
I have tried 2 computers now and still no luck getting the DJI iosd mini to connect to the dji iosd assistant. I have downloaded and installed the proper drivers from the dji website and also installed the assisstant on both pcs, one with windows 10 the other with win xp. Now i am not sure i just got the iosd mini a few days ago, It does display the on screen telementry stuff its supposed to, and i even did a test flight and they all work. Just thought i would try and get it working so i could move the icons if i wanted to etc. I am thinking it has the latest update on it, the AZ icon is now there i dont beleive it was in the old version. I found out how the fail safe mode works the icon FS appears when the controller is shut off or it loses its signal, i still am not sure about the Go home mode which is suppose to show on the screen, maybe it will work when its actually flying and the go home mode switch is activated. If anyone has any thoughts on this let me know.

Don't worry about updating it as it hasn't had any updates in a while. I bricked one trying, the next one took but there was nothing different.

Try setting your date to 2015 in your pc time settings. I had this problem with my naza, so it may also be with the iosd software,.

Needless to say: I dont know. It just works for some reason. But it works, and it helped for a lot more people.... ( Again, I Dont know if this will work for your software.. It does for the standard phantok 1 naza software)

Yea tried it last night didnt work i am sure it has the latest version on it just got it a week ago according to manual v 1.06 it has the same overlays like the AZ for azimuth.

Had drone out last night all overlays seem to work, lost reception for some reason at 10025 ft got worried turned off trasmitter she came home and landed about 4 ft from me, on screen said FS and when it stopped it said on screen. Landing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.