No Live Video coming from Vision2+

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing not being able to get live video from Phantom 2 vision+,, tried different phones with the updated app you can take pics and video copter fly's great but not able to see live view, newest firmware on unit, never had a crash checked all connections with no luck.
also did a re-binding still nothing.
anyone who has experienced this or anyone with any suggestions.

Thanks

Kurt

When you say you checked all connections, did you physically check them or just visually? The cable that supplies the feed on the gimbal side looked to be seated when I received my Vision+ 2 weeks ago, and I like you, could not get any feed. I took a small flat head screwdriver and gently pressed on the plastic end just to make sure. Sure enough, it moved just a hair and that solved it for me. I hope this alleviates your problem as well.

Cameron

I'm connecting the to the Phanton SSID first, the second question yes i broke apart the case and physically checked connections especially the antenna. id did not break down the Gimbal i guess that would be next and lastly it will not even come up with video from the get go.
its frustrating.

Hack61 said:
I'm connecting the to the Phanton SSID first, the second question yes i broke apart the case and physically checked connections especially the antenna. id did not break down the Gimbal i guess that would be next and lastly it will not even come up with video from the get go.
its frustrating.

I didn't break anything apart, just checked the ribbon cable going into the gimbal that is responsible for the feed. I had the "camera not connected" or whatever it states message until I snugged said cable. It has worked flawlessly since. Are you at least getting the green light showing connection in the app minus the actual feed?

Edit: to clarify, it's the cable that is right above the lens going into the gimbal.

Can you try to update the new firmware and see if the issue is fixed...
i have the same problem but unfrotunately yesterday i sent to assistance my phantom
Thankyou

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1