NO LIVE FEED............. ONLY A BLACK SCREEN

Reaction score
when i open the app, i see a black screen, no live feed. i know this has been discussed by a few people. But does anyone know how to fix this? These idiots in DJI are saying i am the only one that has ever called in about this problem! I told them about this website, and they said most people go on here to vent and make things up. I have no idea why anyone would ever lie about a black screen aka no live feed....... anyone have any luck with this issue? or anyone have a contact at DJI that you have spoken to about this issue?

lakers8rules said:
when i open the app, i see a black screen, no live feed. i know this has been discussed by a few people. But does anyone know how to fix this? These idiots in DJI are saying i am the only one that has ever called in about this problem! I told them about this website, and they said most people go on here to vent and make things up. I have no idea why anyone would ever lie about a black screen aka no live feed....... anyone have any luck with this issue? or anyone have a contact at DJI that you have spoken to about this issue?

Are you using IOS or Android? Which version? There are known issues in recent versions of both OS...

-slinger

I'm going to return my new p2v as a lemon because of this stupid problem. I've spent numerous hours trying to locate a fix. If I didn't have the return option, I would have pulled the cover off and dug into a long time ago.
The only thing that I can tell is a player into the problem is Heat. The warmer the outside temp is, the sooner the network video stream issues will start losing a connection.

I just CAN NOT see this being an issue with the app. If it was an app issue it would show up on everyone's phone or tablet. It sure does take the enjoyment out of the hobby, for me it does anyhow.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the schematics for the P2V?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl