No live feed after crash/camera won't center

Reaction score
I crashed my P3S after a gust of wind blew it into a house. Landed directly on topside from about 12 feet. Now I can't get a live feed or any information from the bird on the DJI GO app, but I can fly it. No lose in any controls. And also can still pan the camera up, down, left, and right. The camera and gimbal stay off center, even after power on and it does its "warm up, roll through" motions. I've tried re-connecting the controller, but can't get it to say it did, even though it will still control everything. From reading, I'm thinking it's the wifi module. But I can't find any clear answers. Any advice? I have taken to top shell off already in prep for possible parts replacement. But advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

d95bb445651aedc3cb58c8b168d688c3.jpg

I believe this is my culprit. Going to see about replacing cable. I wiggled it with it on, but could not get reception. Hopefully someone carries this part?

The cable set listed on DJIs website lists it for the adv/pro. Surely though it'll fit the Standard? I see the short gray cable I need in the pictures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan