no lights, but i have camera

Reaction score
so after too many cracks i changed the body, no problem just a little intricut work. So I get done level it ready to calibrate I M U , turn it on , no lights , safe to fly it says , the camera is showing real time video , gimbal has power and moves normally, everthing is conected , body on ready to go but nuthin. no noise ,no lights and a constant beep ..beep..beep..beep , you get the idea , I dont know what to look at first , any help out there for me , I would surely accept all opinions ?

If u put your hands on the motor u can actually feel it beeping the one that is beeping is the motor that needs to be changed. It's possible when u screwed back one or two of the motors with the wrong size screw and messed up one or two of the motors. Check that hope it helps

If u put your hands on the motor u can actually feel it beeping the one that is beeping is the motor that needs to be changed. It's possible when u screwed back one or two of the motors with the wrong size screw and messed up one or two of the motors. Check that hope it helps
Umm, no, the motors don't have individual beepers, lol.

You think the motors ?I have ;video feed from plane , video and pictures will take and record on s d card, I can adjust the camera, motors and gimbal up and down ok, calibrates even,. Also says on app on my iPad mini,;safe to fly in green but........ No led (anycolors ) on start up , no sound at start, gimbal led comes on as normal at start , unless I try to update then it goes back and forth as usual, map r/c calibrates normal , and linked ,loud sound out of bottom of plane like @the video positioning system and it will not take 1.7.6 back and I have re -installed 1.8.8 a few times with different s d card types, still nothing..........I will do the motor check and that is a real good chance cause my old prop guards were a different mount , that could be it? but I do know that it flew perfect the day before and I also changed all cables with new parts and the motors all turn normal , we will see I had to walk away from it for awhile.... Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20