No light in camera status indicator

Reaction score
help! I am a newbie and Just unboxed a P3A and I just couldn't get it to work. No sound or light when I put the SD card, the app don't even show the activation prompt and kept asking to activate the aircraft. But how? Amd what worries me as well is the camera status indicator don't have light at all, though the gimbal moves when the aircraft is turned on. It's also showing "no image transmission signal" ...

help! I am a newbie and Just unboxed a P3A and I just couldn't get it to work. No sound or light when I put the SD card, the app don't even show the activation prompt and kept asking to activate the aircraft. But how? Amd what worries me as well is the camera status indicator don't have light at all, though the gimbal moves when the aircraft is turned on. It's also showing "no image transmission signal" ...
Welcome to the Forum!
Yes the Manuel, have you downloaded and read it?
DJI doesn't want you to just turn it on and fly, since your asking on how activate tells us all this is your first Phantom, please go slow, these thinks fly in the air and can hurt property and all living things. :eek:

Take a look at this web sight...
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help ;)

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers