No landing gear CRASH!!

Reaction score
Was messing about today and thought how would this thing fly with no cam or landing gear??
Anyone done this, would be interesting to know, if the wind goes down might give it ago.

Re: No landing gear

Well that didn't go well !!!! I crashed big time!!!

I stuck the compass to the body but the tape came off !!!! caught in the props and down it came.

Pics to follow ........ ooooppps

Re: No landing gear

lEgDyvL_SJtoRU7vStALnxI2E6d8RaNnn8_4z7xjpw=w396-h223-p-no

JOuLcjo9e7ra6QL-lN0ZZx2CKKj_NV4sZqZy4Ty2Jw=w396-h223-p-no

oV6voCzCaCrTMy57WUdXyCz8BcHUT_hmB3jwM5eJ8g=w366-h207-p-no

Gutted, morel of the story leave it alone haha

Its was fast and very responsive with out the landing gear, If you do fly with out it make sure the compass is mounted well haha, I had it about 100m away and was brining it back when it went down (lucky it was only next door)

Took a heat gun to the body and looks not to bad, blades look level after putting it back together, wont know how it fly's until I get a new compass (hope to pick one up tomorrow)

Will give this ago again but going to make a mount on the body so the compass can be mounted there or the landing gear.

I have the fusuno landing gear. im going to cut it down so its about 10mm under body, so the compass will stay were it is, tired of horrible flight times, hope this will be the ticket. will see in a week when the v2 gets here, going to put gimbal on that, use the fc for speed . mine is super fast carrying all this weight , hope you get it back up. be watching for you ;)

Got the bits fitted and it takes off and flys.... only problem is it flys where it wants and takes off by its self even in gps mode.
I have reset the compass a few times but still the same.

Anyone got any advise. apart from don't crash

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj