No internet connection on iPhone

Reaction score
e456e3ae1508e1a1b0d3e35dbaf631a2_thumb.jpg

What does this mean?? I've flown my P3S with no problems but I can't figure out why this shows up like it does. Firmware is up to date and so is the app.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Your Wi-Fi connection has no Internet connection. That's to be expected since your Phantom is not connected to the Internet.

Never had that show up like that before. I got an Osmo and it showed up the same way. How do I fix it??

I connect with my router with no issues

You'll need to connect to a Wi-Fi device that's providing an Internet connection (e.g. a router) if you want your iPhone to be connected to the Internet. Neither your Phantom or Osmo are connected to the Internet, so your iPhone cannot get an Internet connection from them when connected via Wi-Fi.

In short, all is working as expected.

It works perfectly just never noticed that til like maybe 2 weeks ago. It always showed like my router here
99871f6bf4168929b245cad506bba3d6_thumb.jpg

Never seen that no connection symbol before but oh well. Thanks for the responses dude!!

There's nothing to fix. It's just telling you that you've connected to a wifi that has no internet.

It works perfectly just never noticed that til like maybe 2 weeks ago. It always showed like my router here
99871f6bf4168929b245cad506bba3d6_thumb.jpg

Never seen that no connection symbol before but oh well. Thanks for the responses dude!!

The message in orange you're seeing is new in iOS 10. I assume you installed the iOS 10 beta (about two week ago)?

I did. Thanks for clearing that up

Sorry I am just new and having the same issue with my newly purchased phantom 3 standard. My iPhone 7 plus will not connect the drone despite my iPhone being on my on home wi fi it just won't connect after 7 hrs. Desperate for some advice reading this thread what do I need to connect to the my router? Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question

Sorry I am just new and having the same issue with my newly purchased phantom 3 standard. My iPhone 7 plus will not connect the drone despite my iPhone being on my on home wi fi it just won't connect after 7 hrs. Desperate for some advice reading this thread what do I need to connect to the my router? Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question

you can't connect to your home wi-fi and to the phantom at the same time.... read the quick start guide again it explains.....

Reactions: Matts175
Sorry I should have explained a bit better, in the DGI app it tells me how to connect by turning on the remote then the drone and go into my wi fi setting on my phone where I can see the phantom connection in my wi fi settings so when I click and put in the password 12341234 and hit join thats where it tells me no internet connection. But reading further through the threads my understanding is this is quite normal and I don't need to connect the phantom or controller to wi fi?

I can see the phantom connection in my wi fi settings so when I click and put in the password 12341234 and hit join thats where it tells me no internet connection
This is normal since your Phantom is not connected to the Internet. Your phone is just alerting you that you're connect to Wi-Fi that has no Internet access (which is unusual in most other cases).

This is normal since your Phantom is not connected to the Internet. Your phone is just alerting you that you're connect to Wi-Fi that has no Internet access (which is unusual in most other cases).

Perfect so it won't impact at all with the DGI app or flying options?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic