no images in Album

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have seen a number of 'no image' posts before, but mine is a bit different: Images are recorded on the SD card, I can see live images and videos on the DJI vision app, also height, distance, ... is shown on the app, but... when I click on Album, this appears empty: no videos or images. So can't transfer images to smartphone via the app.
Tried re-installing DJI vision, tried 2 other android phones, no luck. Also tried formatting the SD, no luck.
The bird is up-to-date.
Any idea?

Johan.

Have you tried taking the card out of the bird and downloading the images or videos on your computer, with an adapter? Also, have you tried a different SD card? I've had problems with some of my cards in the past. You're better off getting a good card (brand-name.) you might want to open up the bird and confirm all the wiring is in place. Especially around the area of where the SD card plugs in.

Downloading with an adapter works, also downloading via the USB port of the camera on the DJI works. Tried a different card and this doesn't work either. Wiring has been doublechecked and is ok. strange

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers