Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

No Image Transmission Signal

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by tater82801, Sep 8, 2016.

1. tater82801

I know there are dozens of threads on this subject, but I can't seem to locate anything that helps. Bought a P3P and installed a camera that is supposed to be good. But I get the message and can't seem to get anywhere. Downloaded most recent firmware 1.9.60 and get nothing. Also gimbal seems noisy, and camera sits at angle. Video below. Did gimbal auto calibration with no affect. Seller of camera really seems honest about no concerns before shipping, says to return to him and see if he has fix or idea. But don't want to ship camera off, I want to fly! What is the next step of diagnosis to take?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

2. tater82801

3. flyNfrank

You say you get a message but don't explain what it says.

4. tater82801

No image transmission signal. And of course no picture.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

5. NRJ

NRJ

It also looks like the gimbal has a damper (white spongy connector) loose in the picture. That could cause the camera to constantly try to counter fix the tilt but can't do it because it is tilted out of the usual straight position. Try that first and see what happens.

6. DronerLee

I had a problem last week when I went to fly no picture or video & camera was angled down. Came back home and then remember the week before I had formatted the card so when I looked at it on the computer my firmware was not in the root. Once I put that back in I have not had any problems everything's working fine. Check your card and see if you have the firmware still on it.

Sent from my LG-H810 using PhantomPilots mobile app