No Image Transmission Signal

That seperated ribbon cable may be happening to some of you but it can't be normal. It did not comme that way when it was new. If they are 2 cables superimposed fine but if the the jacket seperated and exposed the core it will eventually fail.

I have a month old P4 and my video cable (Flat black connection) on the gimbal is not like your photo 2 . . Mine is one piece, thin black and flat . . Not split or delaminated like your pic shows the amber color like it's split open . . Hope this helps.

Thanks. I didn't think it should be split, I'll have to look into it further.

Seems like many had problem corrected by un/re-plugging the USB cable. I've had MANY bad USB cables over the years, in all sorts of applications ... so I'd try changing the cable!

Hello Friends, I have experiencing this lately with my Phantom 3 Pro and my Phantm 4 also, what I do to ressolve it immediately is disconnecting the USB end from the remote controller and immediately connnect it back, it restores the image and the red banner saying "Weak Connection' or "Aircraft Disconnected" or "No Connection" is changed for a "Safe to Fly" and then I am able to fly, seeing it all in the screen. I hope you all can do this and get signal back
HOWEVER: This is getting me frustrated each time more, We should all send serious messages with these problems, to the DJI Store agents, to the DJI Support page in facebook to the Chats in the DJI website and everywhere we can to, in order to create conscience in DJI that there is a REAL connectivity problem in our drones and if is not fixed we will all return our drones back for money refund, Would it work? I believe that in the measure that everybody do it, DJI would take it seriosuly.......
PD, 2 days ago, I played drums with a band in a rural bar, before the show and between sets, I flew my drone but I experienced this again with my phantom 4 in an area where no cell phones signal, no electricity, neither regular phone lines, but I could not calibrate compass because of a strong interference signal in the place, so I moved far from the building and I was able to calibrate, the possible or sure cause, is that there was a lighting system commanded by a WiFi signal device and I think this was the cause of my interference, HOWEVER, DJI should design protection for these factors, right?
I was flying my p3adv. with friend flying a P4 and I didn't record a video but he did. Any thoughts. We were both on automatic. Dave

Hello Friends, I have experiencing this lately with my Phantom 3 Pro and my Phantm 4 also, what I do to ressolve it immediately is disconnecting the USB end from the remote controller and immediately connnect it back, it restores the image and the red banner saying "Weak Connection' or "Aircraft Disconnected" or "No Connection" is changed for a "Safe to Fly" and then I am able to fly, seeing it all in the screen. I hope you all can do this and get signal back
HOWEVER: This is getting me frustrated each time more, We should all send serious messages with these problems, to the DJI Store agents, to the DJI Support page in facebook to the Chats in the DJI website and everywhere we can to, in order to create conscience in DJI that there is a REAL connectivity problem in our drones and if is not fixed we will all return our drones back for money refund, Would it work? I believe that in the measure that everybody do it, DJI would take it seriosuly.......
PD, 2 days ago, I played drums with a band in a rural bar, before the show and between sets, I flew my drone but I experienced this again with my phantom 4 in an area where no cell phones signal, no electricity, neither regular phone lines, but I could not calibrate compass because of a strong interference signal in the place, so I moved far from the building and I was able to calibrate, the possible or sure cause, is that there was a lighting system commanded by a WiFi signal device and I think this was the cause of my interference, HOWEVER, DJI should design protection for these factors, right?

Dear RitchieVilla,

I have P4 and have the same issues like yours, I am not sure if it caused by the newest firmware. The RC just suddenly RTH without beeping, which I thought the P4 has lost, and suddenly appear on the new home point. I am using Iphone 6s, and just noticed when I'm using my android on note 4, it was not like as bad as using iphone 6s. I dont know maybe it because I was too paranoid, so I didn't fly it to far. But still afraid to fly it for long range. Coz it was really shocking during it happens. Please be advised anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers