No image transmission signal

you guys getting this error "No Signal" is that you either
A: flew in very warm/hot environment and flew one time to many and burned the gimbal board or
B: did an upgrade without cooling down the bird with external fan blowing on it while it was upgrading.

In either case the main board gimbal has a component in it when it overheats it's done.
seen it million times and it's the same thing every time.

let me guess, everyone having this issues on P3P right? ;)
Hey @hunch, Any way to confirm if it's the board? Are there visible signs or something I could test? I have a P3P that I bought off ebay which was crashed. Replaced gimbal yaw arm, shell, ribbon cable, and also replaced all cables going to camera/vps with part 42 cable set. Double, then triple checked all connections on camera, gimbal and board and still having issues. Camera does the gimbal dance but then goes "no image transmission signal". It came running FW 1.9.60...I've tried everything documented and linking to multiple controllers with no luck. Also, the indicator light on the camera (red/green) does not light up. Thanks

Im looking for this same answer too @hunch....mine has ~200 hours flight time on it and started out as intermittent (for a few flights) and is now dead as far as the live camera feed. All functions work correctly, including the writing of pictures to the SD card, the gimbal control, and the flight of the aircraft. Ive tried the cables, the linking of the RC, the SD card, etc. Im starting to wonder if its a fried board too, but would love to verify before I dropped $350 on a camera/gimbal....any way to visually check or physically test? I was going to change the camera ribbon, but starting to think it may be the board you suggest....in actuality, I dont really care which one it is, as long as I can fix it and get back to work....thanks in advance.

I am having the same problem with my Phantom 4. It has worked fine, and then all of a sudden, I get the No Image Transmission. If I remove the SD card, the video comes on fine (but of course there is no way to save anything). If I put the SD card back in, the Image Transmission error comes on. The SD card is fine, I have used it on my computer. I also tried formatting it, with no luck. HELP!

did you format it using the computer or through the DJI app?

yes, it sounds like the main board. on the P3P that is the main culprit when you don't get any video feed. is your DJI Go App at the latest version?

yes, it sounds like the main board. on the P3P that is the main culprit when you don't get any video feed. is your DJI Go App at the latest version?

My app is latest. This particular P3 is running latest fw too. I have a few other P3s o the way along with some cameras and gimbals. I'll probably just put and adv camera on it since they seem more stable and I only need 1080p. Can I use an Adv board with a Pro camera?

yes you can, make sure you update with latest FW for ADVANCED once you install the gimbal

you guys getting this error "No Signal" is that you either
A: flew in very warm/hot environment and flew one time to many and burned the gimbal board or
B: did an upgrade without cooling down the bird with external fan blowing on it while it was upgrading.

In either case the main board gimbal has a component in it when it overheats it's done.
seen it million times and it's the same thing every time.

let me guess, everyone having this issues on P3P right? ;)

How much does it cost to get this repaired / fixed / or replaced?

main boards for P3P gimbals are almost impossible to get.
if that's the case here.

Hi Guys,

I had the same/similar issues detailed here, and managed to fix it by following this process:

firmware update fail "Device not found"

I won't say it's quick and easy, it took a long time, due to how long it takes to update the firmware, but if you're facing a large repair bill, it's got to be worth a try surely?

Best of luck!

RESOLVED : Disable Hardware Acceleration in the app's settings (last category "•••")
I have a P3S with the NITS error also. Do you think your app setting "Disable Hardware Acceleration" is the same as my "Disable Hardware Decoding" in the DJI GO app for the P3S? I don't see the exact same setting in the "..." category.

I've been getting this (picture) in the banner followed by a Weak Transmission Image Signal.

1bb80c6be524e584c08afc58a7bacad3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I know this is an old OP question .... but just a few days ago - My Nexus 7 Android gave just this as well ...

Actually it said : LIVE VIDEO FEED not available : and showed a black screen with DJI logo in centre.

It happened with both Litchi and GO.

I restarted AC and it seemed to correct itself.

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj