No image transmission after crashing :(

Reaction score
I crashed my P3 standard. The camera came off completely. I was able to re attach the camera and I plugged in the ribbon cable which seems unharmed, just came unplugged, but there are two other stray wires, a black one and a gray one. I did not attach those because I don't know where they go. My drone now Flys great again, but the camera has very weak signal. The drone itself still can fly way away from me, but my dji go app loses connection with it after maybe 25 feet. It will not follow me or any of that and I cannot watch the live feed of my camera. But the camera is working fine because if I hit record when it's right by me, it will record wherever it goes, so when it returns home I can plug it into my computer and watch the video but just don't live feed it to my phone. Anyone able to help?

there are two other stray wires, a black one and a gray one. I did not attach those because I don't know where they go.
Those are the antenna wires:

Antennas.png

See the following video for instructions on reattaching them:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If the antenna wires are damaged beyond repair, you can purchase new antennas here on Amazon.

Reactions: Timothy Eno

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic