No image on IPAD screen

Reaction score
I have a P3A had have flown for over a year with no issues. Against my better judgement I upgraded my firmware to 1.10.009 last night with no issues. I went to fly a few hrs ago and when I opened DJI go app I had no visual from camera. Everything else worked and I even flew for a few minutes to see if something else was wrong. I us an iPad mini 2 then tried plugging in my iPhone 6 and got same results with no camera. I ran litchi as well with same results, no image from camera.

Has anyone else having this issues?? I need help, please.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Please explain in detail how you upgraded your firmware. What do you see at the top, center of the screen in DJI GO?

I upgraded by downloading the firmware on an sd card then placed in bird and powered on. Nothing changed from that as I've done this a bunch of times.
Now the dji go app says disconnected. I've tried 3 different cords to see if that was issue and it's not. When I plug the cord in I here the iPad beep, but still shows disconnect. So now it might be an issue from usb to iPad?
Please explain in detail how you upgraded your firmware. What do you see at the top, center of the screen in DJI GO?

Now I have the app working and is connected to remote and iPad but still no picture. here is a screen shot.

Attachments

• IMG_0009.PNG
    IMG_0009.PNG
    805.4 KB · Views: 398
**** it!! Thanks!! That was the problem as I took night pics a few nights ago. Such a silly oversight but glad it was an easy fix. I do appreciate the help

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20