No green light on Camera after repair

Reaction score
Just received my PV2+ back from the dji authorized repair center. They had to replace the NAZA flight module. Unit was a few weeks old. When I received the unit back, I could not get them camera to connect to any of my iphones.
I did not have a green light on the camera and there did not appear to be any power to the camera.

Sent it back the next day and it seemed to work at the repair center. Received it back a few days later. I took it out of the box and had a green light on the camera and it worked fine. I did not fly it at that time
A few days later I was going to fly, but same problem. No power to the camera, no green light.
I still have not flown it and no green light or power to the camera. Any thoughts?

Loose connection somewhere? Shouldn't have to go hunting for that though when it's fresh from their depot.

The obvious thing to check is the three grey cables coming down from the front of the Phantom to the gimbal.
Are the connectors loose - use tweezers to see if they can they be pushed in to the gimbal.
Otherwise check inside the battery compartment carefully for damage to these cables where the battery slides in.
Are they in a position where they could be pinched?
They may be damaged and need replacement.

Thank you. I had power to the camera for about 10 minutes after I checked the connections. i'm wondering if they might have accidentally done something when they replaced the NAZA flight controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl