No green flashing LEDs?

Reaction score
I purchased my P2 last week and on the initial flight I had the green LEDs signaling a gps lock... Ever since then I can only get flashing yellow LEDs which indicates flight wo/gps... I'm afraid to fly it without the gps as a fail safe... Any suggestions?

Re: No green flashing LEDs?

You don't need the GPS lock to fly - it will still hold height and orientation, but will drift with the wind rather than hold station and won't be able to return to home. Try flying in a different area and see if you can get a lock. Alternatively pick a calm day and take her up to about 100ft above your current launch site and see if you can get flashing greens up there with a clearer view of the sky. If you're new to piloting then it's probably worth taking the aircraft elsewhere where you can get a good lock while you learn the ropes.

OK I finally figured out that I need to be outside to get a gps lock... My other question would be if I want it return "home", is that where I started the flight or where I am currently located with my remote.. The reason why I ask is because what if I'm in a moving object, like a boat, and I want it to return home

Re: No green flashing LEDs?

It's wherever you established your home point.

I don't want to sound like a jerk but for your own sake and the sake of others around you, you should read your manual.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers