No Gimbal Movement on P3 Pro

Reaction score
I crashed my P3 Professional recently and the gimbal was damaged. The gimbal yaw arm broke, and the camera image became intermittent as well. We replaced the broken arm with a gimbal repair kit, and also installed a new ribbon cable. After this, we currently have no gimbal movement at all on power up. There is a green flashing light on the front of the gimbal. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Reactions: richardtomcat
I crashed my P3 Professional recently and the gimbal was damaged. The gimbal yaw arm broke, and the camera image became intermittent as well. We replaced the broken arm with a gimbal repair kit, and also installed a new ribbon cable. After this, we currently have no gimbal movement at all on power up. There is a green flashing light on the front of the gimbal. Any suggestions are much appreciated.
Dealing with same. However, the "green" light you're talking about becomes red once my copter is finished with systems check. Installed new yaw arm and ribbon cable. No problems with reassemble. Followed awesome YouTube video. All connections good and straight. DJI cable from DJI. Replacement yaw fits like a glove. Power up and nothing .. no gimbal or camera. No motor/board damage, all covers good/not warped, no dings.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik