No FPV on the P2V

Reaction score
Yes I'm aware this problem has been threaded over and over again, but I don't have FPV on my P2V. It seems that if you had a P2V+ you could replace the WiFi module with a new one, but on the P2V the WiFi module is integrated into the camera I believe. I have tried reflashing with stock firmware multiple times. I have tried airplane mode, rebinding, waiting 2 minutes for the range extender, the list goes on and on. While FPV flying isn't the most important thing, I would like to have it to frame a shot before taking it. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Phillip

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I have full telemetry data.

I regained the FPV on my P2V by turning off the camera (which I have always left on), pulled the cable out of the camera, and pushed the reset button on the WiFi extender with RC on. Then I plugged the camera cable back in and turned the camera back on. The only thing I'm not sure of is the exact order I did all this. BUT the next time I tried to fly, I had no connectivity between RC and AC, and the front red lights wouldn't work. I'm taking it to the repair shop tomorrow!

I regained the FPV on my P2V by turning off the camera (which I have always left on), pulled the cable out of the camera, and pushed the reset button on the WiFi extender with RC on. Then I plugged the camera cable back in and turned the camera back on. The only thing I'm not sure of is the exact order I did all this. BUT the next time I tried to fly, I had no connectivity between RC and AC, and the front red lights wouldn't work. I'm taking it to the repair shop tomorrow!
I just tried it. No luck yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav