No follow me mode

Reaction score
Howdy,
I just downloaded litchi. In the flight modes I
d9bf295ba663c079c319c980ecfee703.jpg
dont have follow me mode. Is it available for the P3S?
Here is a screenshot of my flight options

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Okay thanks. I thought litchi had a follow me mode..will experiment tomorrow with the track mode

Have any of you guys tried the auto pilot app? Thoughts if you have

Track in Litchi is not the same as follow me. Track uses a video lock algorithm to "visually" track a moving subject.
Follow me uses the RC as the "Lock point". Not sure if it even works with a Standard. Track requires a high end device to work properly. Just throwing that out.

Reactions: 66Fury
Hmmm....wonder why it looks different to mine? What model Phantom you have?

I give up. Same program, different options. I dont even have FPV. Mine just looks like the photo in my original post [emoji35]

I give up. Same program, different options. I dont even have FPV. Mine just looks like the photo in my original post [emoji35]

Really strange, Follow Me has been there since a very early release. Is GPS turned on on your mobile device? This is necessary for follow me to work.

I wonder if it's an Android / Apple issue, I checked Litchi's site and it made no mention of it not being there for Apple devices.

Pair your mobile device with another mobile device running Litchi, and your DJI Phantom 3 or Inspire 1 will be able to follow you without having to carry the remote controller around!

Pair your mobile device with another mobile device running Litchi, and your DJI Phantom 3 or Inspire 1 will be able to follow you without having to carry the remote controller around!
True but Magic Leash isn't required for Follow Me to work if using it on the phone / tablet attached the the RC. I wonder if any other IOS users are having this same issue.

Seems its a platform difference. Why would android and ios be different?
I have messaged the developer to get some clarification on this matter.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers