No Fly Zone & Phantom 3 Standard

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm an owner of the phantom 3 and notice that many places I go have a "no fly zone" warning and therefore all flights are disabled. Recently my friend (phantom 3 Standard owner) brought me to a place and I was surprise to see that he could fly his drone at many places where I have the no fly zone warning.

I'd like to know if it's a "phantom advance" problem or whether it could be another problem. I have tried switching to beginner mode or adjust maximum height and did not fix the problem.

Thank you in advance! =)
Jonathan

I'd look at the versions of the DJI app - perhaps yours is newer with the new restrictions

Seriously? Would love to hear more. I'm at a lost right now because I feel like I can't do anything now without having to explain myself or go through some butt hurt people

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Oops sorry wrong reply and I can't delete on my phone.

As a follow up both of us did have the exact same firmware so not sure what's going on. But I decided not to fly anyway obviously. If it's no fly zone then don't fly it lol

As a follow up both of us did have the exact same firmware so not sure what's going on.
If you have an Advanced and the other was a Standard, it's impossible that they were on the exact same firmware.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers