No fly zone issue....

Reaction score
Is there anywhere to check them out...i live in Ireland...and i got a NFZ warning bu ti am no where near an airport etc..in fact its a small town called Clones....

Have a look at the map here ... or on your app
Looked on the app and its showing a NFZ...but no airports or security installations nearby....only a high school and a tiny police building?? will post image once i get it. Is there a database of NFZ?

IMG_0877.PNG

Seems this NFZ is relating to a football stadium....from time to time helicopters land here....but we are talking about once a year during the summer season....it's a GAA football....small time stuff with one possibly 2 big games a year! Any way out of is?.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    203.4 KB · Views: 400
Looked on the app and its showing a NFZ...but no airports or security installations nearby....only a high school and a tiny police building?? will post image once i get it. Is there a database of NFZ?
You could try contacting Brendan Schulman about getting that corrected.
[email protected]

i see by clones ireland on the dji website a nfz for St Tiernach's Park if you live near that park thats what its from and the nfz extends about 2 miles around the park check here DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography then change the location to europe and ireland and find if you live within that nfz
Eh? As per my posts....I do know where I live and its relation to the NFZ.....it's the correctness of the NFZ that's the issue here....

I've got a strange one too, Balief, Near Johnstown, Co Kilkenny, Ireland. DJI GO has a flight restriction warning, nothing around except a small airport maybe 8 miles away..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik