P3 Firmware No flight after update

Reaction score
I updated my DJI Phantom 3 adv won't fly after updating the drone. The camera is on and the gimbal is able to tilt using the remote. Under the battery section in the DJI Go app it has N/A under all the information. Anyone had this issue before and what was the problem/ solution. Thanks heaps

I thought when it shows N/A the RC and AC are not connected but that's in "About" ie Firmware in the app .I have an Advance and aStandard the latter will not connect to the RC and shows N/A under Aircraft Firmware and battery's too form memory .

I also updated/upload the latest firmware for the P3s. Now the motor cannot start, propellers won't move.
They told to link, so I link several times. Nothing happen.
My P3S is only few days old. Flown three times only.
Can anybody help. I formatted the SD card through the app.
Maybe has to send back to DJI [bought through their website].
Very frustrating.

I updated the firmware and now will not detect the drone p4. Video display says not detected

I finally got my Standard to connect ,this is after getting it back from DJI .After trying for a day it suddenly worked The only thing I can remember altering was the lead from the TX to the tablet but I'm not sure if that was the solution? It went with FW 1.5.7 came back with 1.2.4 ???? But it works !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic