No drones in MD state parks?

Cool! I have been reluctant because when I got my Phantom there was issues a few weeks back with the DJI app and Androids. So I have been playing it safe. It looks like they worked out the issues so far.

I am using the Nvidia Shield K1 that I bought just for my Phantom. I was using my iPhone 6 plus but it was to small. My iPad Pro will not fit so I went with Nvidia Shield tablet. No complaints but it was so sunny. So I sat in my minivan to block the glare. I went out about 2000 feet over water and the trees blocked my view and that is when I lost sight.

I think I may try Sandy Park tomorrow too. Been dying to get footage of the bridge and the UAV app says it looks good to fly tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I just got my new P4P on Thursday and my first flight (ever, a newbie) was at Sandy Point State Park in Annapolis just before the bay bridge. I called the park on Friday and they said it was ok to fly and this time of year it's empty. So I had so much fun I went back today for three more hours. I went through all 3 of my HC batteries... need more.
I would love to see some of that footage. I've flown from the other side. I launched from a restaraunt parking lot there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hi DJ...
Did you launch from Hemingway's? If you did that whole area is a no fly because of the airport right next to Hemingway's.
Anyway here is one video from the park from last week. You will be able to see a few others I took from there also.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: djsydvicious
Hey guys,

I am visiting MD right now and wondering of any other awesome spots in the state to try? I don't mind driving a little bit to get somewhere great. If any of you locals have any great tips or places to try let me know, thanks!

Hey guys,

I am visiting MD right now and wondering of any other awesome spots in the state to try? I don't mind driving a little bit to get somewhere great. If any of you locals have any great tips or places to try let me know, thanks!

The Inner Harbor in Baltimore is really cool!

Reactions: Rosey

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31