No Download HD quality option (Android)

Reaction score
Help please! I have shot some test footage with my P3A and have edited clips using the DJI Go App but can see no way to download the full quality version - just the 720p version. Help! I have watched a few videos online and they all seem to show a download HD version in bottom left which mine doesn't have.

I can get the videos on my app but they are the 720p ones. I want the edited videos I have created in full HD to play on my laptop or tv but there is no way that I can see you extract them. The app tutorial refers to a 'download hd' button but I can't see this

I can get the videos on my app but they are the 720p ones. I want the edited videos I have created in full HD to play on my laptop or tv but there is no way that I can see you extract them. The app tutorial refers to a 'download hd' button but I can't see this
Pull the microSD card from the Phantom.
Put it in an adaptor and put that in your computer.
That's the usual way to get images from the Phantom.

I know all this. But if I have edited a video on the app...that won't be on the sd card on the phantom...!!

I know all this. But if I have edited a video on the app...that won't be on the sd card on the phantom...!!

anything you have on the tab/phone would be only 720, I don't think the app can make a 1080 or higher from a 720 source on the phone/tab

To have true full HD you must use the sd file to edit outside the aircraft.

that is if I understand you correctly though..

good luck and have fun flying!

If you look at DJI'd tutorial video at about 2mins 45s it shows a download icon on the app - this I don't have?

or just plug a miniusb into the gimbal usb port - that should mount the card to as a drive on the PC. bird needs to be powered up though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4