no dji in Kurdistan u cant fly anymore any help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thiss fells baaad how can i fix this problem all kurdistan north iraq are red area ...well litchi app works in no fly zone
HtTuDUS.jpg

I suspect government interference due to the weaponising of drones in that part of the world.

I'm not sure you should expect any help as members here might be reluctant to aid a potential fighter. Just my 2c

Reactions: Clench M'cheeks
Yeah, a war zone is going to see a lot of military aviation and when large governments like the USA is involved you can bet they will demand exclusive access to that airspace. OTH, if you were to fly and an F-16 fly into your drone and crashed you can bet a 2000 pound JDAM would be quickly addressed to your location.

Brian

Your only option would be litchi, or another 3rd party flight control software. But as has been stated... You take your life in your own hands if one of the many warring parties spots the bird and decides you've weaponized it....

Don't believe litchi will help much as they also use the NFZ data...

Will need to downgrade firmware and maybe flying software... a little tricky, do a search . Or cover the gps with foil and fly manually lol....

Or downgrade to a Phantom 2 ...

The NFZ most like it its temporary because something it's going on, or may stay for a while... either way be careful u may be playing with fire literally as a "hellfire missile from a real drone" may get any one near you kill to... very improbable unless another black hawk goes down ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan