no connection

I did as you said, press button press hold again for 2 seconds

Ok...did you use that method, and then plug in the tablet? Because if you did not follow this to the "T" it will not communicate with each other.

Ok...did you use that method, and then plug in the tablet? Because if you did not follow this to the "T" it will not communicate with each other.
Did exactly that , but for safety , can't be wrong . I do it again

Did exactly that , but for safety , can't be wrong . I do it again

Make sure everything is powered off, and the cable is not connected between the tablet and remote. Then begin the mentioned process.

Its a weird problem I know. the little light flashin red on the craft must have something to do with it I guess. Although I don't really know if that has to be solid green like controller

Hoped it worked but same again, no camera view
At this point I don't think it is recognizing the remote when you plug it in. Most all tablet have a option that you can select what happens when the usb cable is connected. As in, connect usb for file, or connect usb charge battery, ect.

Are you familiar with this?

No not really , but I look into it

I think on my android tablet you can slide your finger from the top center downwards on screen to bring up a area that shows and the usb connection.

I think on my android tablet you can slide your finger from the top center downwards on screen to bring up a area that shows and the usb connection.

Btw, this only seems to work when the usb cable is connected.

i found receive files from other devices . and clicked always . lets see

I don't want to let you down, but now that you have that selected, you may have to start over with powering the remote and aircraft again with the mentioned process.

I don't want to let you down, but now that you have that selected, you may have to start over with powering the the remote and aircaft again with the mentioned process.
haha did that , but I'll start over again as nothing happened

haha did that , but I'll start over again as nothing happened

Before you do the battery powering again, why not reboot the tablet and bring up the app again fresh. Then do complete process.

Ok we have two options left that I can think of....

Hold on , I will delete the dji go app in a bit and put it in again , just don't want to do that with my android as this works fine now whit my osmo.
Although it asks for firmware update for osmo.

Hold on , I will delete the dji go app in a bit and put it in again , just don't want to do that with my android as this works fine now whit my osmo.
my Ipad needs another 15 minutes for the complete software update, I will use that one then. maybe that works. I will put in new dji go app too.
Internet is pretty slow here , sorry

No... Don't delete anything. I'm digging up some info. I just need a few more minutes.

No... Don't delete anything. I'm digging up some info. I just need a few more minutes.
very cool thx . didn't do anything yet. I have 9 minutes left for the ipad software update . basically only did that because there was a guy in germany who said he bought another ipad and that solved it, ( same problem) sounded a bit strange to me but hey

Ok this is to force update on RC.

1: Make sure you mobile device has internet access.
2: Hold the C1 + C2 + Recording and the ISO Scroll wheel button and power on the RC
3: Hold it for a few seconds then release, the power and RTH light will stay on.
4: Open the app and press MC. It should be saying the RC needs an update. Click it. Click download.
5: Click Start to Upgrade.
6: WAIT until it says its complete. Then turn the RC off.
7: Close and open app again, turn on RC. Check if it works..
8: May or may not need to re-link to the P3.. I didn’t need to..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl