no connection

on the bottom of screen where it syas equipment, library explore and me , I can only get in me .

Let me see if I can duplicate your issue on my end. Give me a sec.

thx Frank , I really appreciate it

At this point with your tablet wire not connected to the remote, you power off remote.

Now on remote press power button once, again, and hold for 2 seconds.

On aircraft, press power botton once, again, and hold for 2 seconds.

Now connect the usb from the tablet to the remote.

Go back to the app home page and you should be able to connect the the "Camera View".

At the top will be the remote update I mentioned earlier.

At this point with your tablet wire not connected to the remote, you power off remote.

Now on remote press power button once, again, and hold for 2 seconds.

On aircraft, press power botton once, again, and hold for 2 seconds.

Now connect the usb from the tablet to the remote.

Go back to the app home page and you should be able to connect the the "Camera View".

At the top will be the remote update I mentioned earlier.
Ok , hold on . will be with my android as my ipad is still updating all software but guess all the same
No way , all at once . now my android started system update. pffff bare with me plz

I'm not going anywhere.

Btw, it doesn't matter which tablet you use, either will do the job.

Thx for your help , nearly there with upgrade for android. Ipad says it takes another 55 ! minutes.
Was nearly getting ready to go for phantom 4 but what a waste of money that would be

Well did the same again , controller on , aircraft on , connect android. app on , only says how to connect still

Thx for your help , nearly there with upgrade for android. Ipad says it takes another 55 ! minutes.
Was nearly getting ready to go for phantom 4 but what a waste of money that would be

I'd have to agree, it would be a waste especially if interests are the same as the P3.

checked library on main page ( no video ) but in there are 3 pics I made while craft is on the table visible on the screen but it says connect your aircraft to import ?

Well did the same again , controller on , aircraft on , connect android. app on , only says how to connect still

Was that with the P3 displaying, or a different model?

also in there is either video / photos on the top . I clicked video then photos and both are there visible but not to be opened as it says connect to aircraft . if that helps

either model , just went to bottom and clicked library and there they are

No...not worried about the pics or library. I did not mention them. I'm asking what aircraft is displaying on the page that says Connect Your DJI Device.

Ok... Now, did you just power on the remote and aircraft, or did you do it as described by/ press button, again, and hold for two seconds?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers