No communicate .....Geeze what NEXT

Reaction score
"Disconnected , Grounded , can't get to calibrate compass screen? Why do so many Phantom owners talk about how
great these quads are when everything that can go

wrong does or will if you give it time. Just look at this
forum; full of issues with more each day and add up the
crashes vs problems . A few crashes but way more problems . One day you fly, next day there is something
wrong and you can't.

Last edited:
Maybe just a little more info on how or what happened to make you crash and how bad it looks will get you some help Phantom .

Added/ Sorry Streve we posted at the same time and ya beat me :)

Reactions: III% Streve
Need a lot more info to help
Need a lot more info to help
No crash of the P3P
All of the latest firmware, No channels work (13- 20) Msg. Reads channel 13 fail ect. ect.
cannot calibrate compass. Never can get to calibrate compass screen. I've flown this quad for
6 months and have used this site to get solutions to the many issues. I can't fly now and I have
switched locations? Do I need to dump Go app off tablet including directory, re-format SD card
and reload all Dji stuff and try again? Or perhaps wait on Phantom X?

Start with trying a different USB cable between the controller and the tablet
Or turning on the remote.

Leave the FPV/phone/tablet detached and turn on the Phantom. The rear lights should blink yellow (and maybe red also). Now turn on the remote control. Does the yellow change to green? If it doesn't, then your RC may not be bound to the P3.

Reactions: III% Streve
Or turning on the remote.

Leave the FPV/phone/tablet detached and turn on the Phantom. The rear lights should blink yellow (and maybe red also). Now turn on the remote control. Does the yellow change to green? If it doesn't, then your RC may not be bound to the P3.
It turns green. I even started motors but of course did not take off.

There is nothing wrong with flying without a tablet! But that isn't the point here. Did you try other cables? Results?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj