No chargers for p4 why not adapters for p3 chargers.

that one doesn't charge them any faster, you could consider it a charging dock where you won't have to worry about changing batteries once they are charged but it splits the 100watt charger between the batteries.

that is the same charger I bought, i highly recommend it. I would like to see someone's blue p3 charger opened up compared to this opened up as it seems the same other than color and connectors.

I have the blue P3 charger and it works well so far. Is the P4 one from the same company?

I have the blue P3 charger and it works well so far. Is the P4 one from the same company?
I don't know if there would be any way to tell since these are being sold by so many different people on eBay and Amazon. I think the only way to tell would be to open both up and look at the electronics inside.

Nice markup.. [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

What are they going for generally? 2 day shipping might be worth it to someone not wanting to wait for that slow boat... I agree though. for that price I'll get another DJI charger.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Definately expensive... I paid $64 CAD including shipping which probably works out to about $50 USD.

It's charged my two batteries today after a video shoot coming soon in 1hr . I say that's quick both under 20%

The exterior of the unit looks exactly the same of both the eBay and Amazon units, the charging behavior is the same on both this unit and the DJI charger, the fan shut off on the black multi charger when the battery level neared completion and the battery turned off when it was full, just like it does when using the white DJI charger, the battery is communicating with the charger to turn the fan off when it's completes and the battery shows a complete charge when plugged into my P4 with no cell issues, I think it's fine.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
It's not prime though. Fulfilled by Amazon.

Its showing Prime shipping for me. There were some $55-$65 options there as well without prime.

There were also 7 available when linked it. Now 3...

Last edited:
Its showing Prime shipping for me. There were some $55-$65 options there as well without prime.

There were also 7 available when linked it. Now 3...

Just checked again, that link you have does t show prime for me. That's weird.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik