No camera image/connection

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I have. I have a new dji phantom 2. I have followed all instructions but can't get an camera image on my iPhone. I can connect to the range extender and the lights indicate everything is connected, however the camera doesn't seem to connect. Any suggestions of what I could try?

Thanks, Gary.

With the Phantom powered off make sure the plug in the rear of the camera is fully seated, there is a positive 'click' when it goes fully in. One other thought, do you have an iPhone 4, I have read somewhere they have issues (beyond the ridiculously tiny screen) probably worth a quick forum search... :arrow:

Make sure the switch on the camera is toggled all the way over to wifi on...make sure you power, controller, wifi extender, then the phantom, give it a little bit before connecting to your phone. If your at your home with wifi, you might want to have your phone "forget" the home wifi address so that it doesn't try to reconnect to it. Otherwise maybe try to rebind the camera/wifi extender? Good luck!

Adam, Hoe do you "rebind" the camera and wifi extender? I am recovering from a fresh water crash and the only thing remaining is I can't connect to the wifi network..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik